Monday, November 26, 2007

Fuck New Flavors

I like Sun Chips...a lot. I am into the Cheddar ones. Well... leave it to Sun Chips to copy Doritos and come out with some limited time flavors to test the waters. God must have been out of the office on this one, cause I happened to fuckin' walk into a grocery store where they had some. I saw them Cinnamon flavored ones and thought to myself, "I bet it tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I am into that!" So I bought a bag, went home, started watching some Family Guy and ate a good portion of the bag. They tasted ok, I had nothing against them, but an hour later I felt like I had a fucking badger in my lower intestines trying to claw it's way out. I felt like I had to shit and puke at the same time, all while contracting Ebola from a Saigon whore. It is now 24 hours later and I am just starting to feel better. But here is the fucking kicker, you know I am going to fucking eat the rest of that bag, I ain't throwing shit away! Or maybe I'll let them sit in my kitchen until Vince comes over drunk and wants a snack.

Speaking of chips, I puked in a Doritos bag this weekend, and comically the room fell silent and all you heard was a drunk fuck say " Awwww, I was going to eat those."

No comments: